The weekend will feature a diverse and dynamic programme of more than 200 activations.
Quoz Arts Fest returns for its 10th edition on January 28 and 29, across Alserkal and Al Quoz. The weekend will feature a diverse and dynamic programme of more than 200 activations, and bring together more than 50 creative concepts to celebrate a decade of success, and feature live music, art, contemporary dance, performing arts, food trucks, public art installations, wellness, and more.
Highlights of the bumper weekend include headliners Bu Kolthoum and Saint Levant, who will be performing in the UAE for the first time, along with Big Hass, a Dubai-based hip-hop DJ known for his electric sets, and Omar Musa, a Bornean-Australian rapper and poet who will be treating festival-goers to a powerful spoken word performance.
The 10th edition of the festival will take place under the thematic ‘Shift Away.’ Visitors will be invited to set aside their preconceptions upon entering the festival’s ‘portals’ and shift away to three fantastical worlds.
Visitors can book their tickets on Platinumlist at https://dubai.platinumlist.net/event-tickets/85012/quoz-arts-fest.
- All proceeds from ticket sales are dedicated to the Quoz Arts Fest programme, supporting local and regional talent.
- Early bird tickets are AED 30 for full weekend access.
- From 1 January 2023, general admission pricing will apply; AED 50 for full weekend access.
- Students up to the age of 18 can enter for free but must register
- Children under five and senior citizens above 60 can enter for free
News Source: Khaleej Times