Make the most of Dubai’s cooler climes with up to 50 per cent off on selected tickets and experiences at Atlantis Aquaventure, Dolphin Bay and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
• Aquaventure Stand-Alone Admission for UAE Residents – AED135/$36.7 (usual price up to AED 189/$51.4)
• Season Pass adults and children - AED295/$80.3 (usual price up to AED399/$108.6)
• Annual Pass adults AED595 ($161.9), children AED395 (usual price up to AED995/$107.5)
• The Lost Chambers Aquarium Admission for UAE Residents – AED55/$14.9 (usual price up to AED85/$23.1)
• The Lost Chambers Aquarium Admission for Non-UAE Residents – AED55 (usual price up to AED 110/$29.9)
• Dolphin Encounter for UAE Residents – AED445/$121.1 (usual price up to AED495/$134.7)
UAE residents can now avail of special rates for bookings made from January 26 to 30 with the offer redeemable until the end of February, while Aquaventure Season and Annual Passes must be collected at Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza within 30 days of purchase. Visitors can also take advantage of discounted prices for once-in-a-lifetime Dolphin Encounter experiences and stand-alone admissions to The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
Atlantis Aquaventure is operating at 50 per cent occupancy, meaning less queues so more time on the slides. Visitors can also rest assured that they are in safe hands with Atlantis, The Palm recently earning the prestigious Sharecare VERIFIED health security certification by meeting more than 360 global health security standards – one of only 30 hotels across the globe to achieve this. With Sharecare described as the “Michelin Guide equivalent for post-pandemic hotel safety standards,” Atlantis continues to evolve to meet revised health and safety challenges and expectations.
Bookings must be made between January 26- 30. Tickets can be redeemed February 2-28.
- TradeArabia News Service
Copyright 2021 Al Hilal Publishing and Marketing Group