Published 01 Oct,2020 via DubaiPRNetwork.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, October 01, 2020: With the cooler weather just around the corner, now’s the ideal time to plan the perfect winter wardrobe for the long-awaited pleasant days and chilled evenings.
Luckily for the city’s retail lovers, this year’s Fall/Winter season in Dubai will see the launch of a host of exclusive end of year collections, new looks, on-trend designs and fashion du jour that are guaranteed to suit all tastes, sizes and styles.
Organised by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), F/W 2020 takes place from 2 October to 15 October and features promotions, new fashion drops and much more across the entire city.
SALES & PROMOTIONS
● Combining sophistication with ease, iconic shoe brand Toms will release its latest collection at stores in Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira, The Dubai Mall and City Centre Mirdif this Fall/Winter season. Promising cool new looks and styles that embrace the brand’s laid-back style, the new collection is a must for fashionable footwear fans. The new collection is also available at www.6thstreet.com.
● One of the fashion world’s best loved figures, Sarah Jessica Parker is globally launching the latest shoes and bags from her stylish SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker line. The SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker store is located in The Dubai Mall and will exclusively release the new collection to fans during the Fall/Winter season.
● Italian women’s shoes, handbags and accessories specialists Sergio Rossi is officially launch its exciting new range of fashion items and stylish must-have pieces at the Sergio Rossi store in The Dubai Mall’s Fashion Avenue new extension, level 1 during the Fall/Winter season. A must for female fashionistas, the new range is sure to attract lots of attention.
● Legendary high-end women’s shoemaker Manolo Blahnik is introducing its latest collection of super stylish heels, flats and more at the brand’s exclusive boutique in The Dubai Mall. Each new Manolo Blahnik collection inspires huge attention and excitement among loyal fans and dedicated followers of female fashion.
● As well as launching its new end of year collection, Sacoor Brothers has reduced the prices of a huge selection of items from its kids’ and adults’ collections for F/W20. The Sacoor Kids mid-season sale will see prices drop by around half with the super sale on the Sacoor Adults line offering big reductions. The promotion is only available at Sacoor Brothers Mall of the Emirates and The Dubai Mall stores. In addition, a limited edition illustrator artist collection [A-HoC1] will be available exclusively at these stores.
● Level Shoes in The Dubai Mall will welcome the exclusive launch of French apparel and accessories brand Lacoste’s new Court Driver sneaker. The perfect blend of technicity and style, the Court Drive is available in a selection of colours. Three lucky shoppers who purchase Lacoste’s new sneaker will win a special cap signed by tennis legend Novak Djokovic as well as a Ping Pong racket and a towel from Lacoste. Shoppers can drive their limits with the Level X Lacoste Ping Pong Plaza table tennis tournament at Level Shoes from 2pm to 10pm each day until 13 October for the chance to win Lacoste gifts. Customers can also customise their new Court Drive sneakers for free.
● Until 3 October, Rivoli Group stores across the city, including Rivoli EyeZone and Hour Choice, will host the Rivoli Rewards – Time to See promotion that offers customers the best prices as well as great gift vouchers with every purchase from a selected range of eyewear and watches available instore. A great promotion for the start of the F/W season.
● Throughout F/W20, L’Occitane stores in malls across the city will invite customers to take part in a Spend & Win promotion to land the brand’s latest lipstick colours, including the new Bare Pomegranate shade created in partnership with fashion influencer Yalda Golsharifi, as well as new make-up sets and more.
● The Dubai Mall’s footwear haven Level Shoes offers a bespoke customisation, personalisation, makeover and transformation services this F/W20. The Personalisation Hub at Level offers everything from Hot Foil Stamping, Laser Engraving and Heat Press Techniques, and is the ideal opportunity to add that personal touch to your new sneakers, heels, boots or any style of footwear and accessories, either bring in your own shoes or newly purchased items to Level Shoes and the trio of in-house artists will work with you to make your creative design dreams come true.
● Level Shoes also offers the exclusive Conscious Collective, an eco-friendly footwear and accessories collection by global creators and brands with an ethical approach to research and development, materials, production and packaging. The brands participating in the Conscious Collective includes Carlotha Ray, House of Ballerinas, Stella McCartney, A-Cold-Wall*, Good News, Anya Hindmarch, The Moire, F_WD, Veja, Nomadic State of Mine and Yatay.
● Carolina Herrera stores in City Centre Mirdif, The Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates will welcome the launch of the brand’s newest collection, The Polka Dots. Featuring a range of dresses and clothing items in colours including black, white and CH Red as well as the cornerstone of the collection, the Doma Insignia Bag. A must-visit for fans of the famous fashion house, the new collection will be available throughout the season.
● Bloomingdale’s department store in The Dubai Mall will launch its new and expertly curated selection of the best in fashion, beauty and home products as part of F/W20. Available instore and online, the new ‘Embrace Together’ collection is packed with must-have brands, on-trend styles, sophisticated looks and classic fashion pieces from the likes of 3.1 Philip Lim, Isabel Marant, Deveaux, Sacai, Nanushka and Remain, plus Vince, Stella McCartney, Helmut Lang and Off-White to name but a few.
● Dune London stores in The Dubai Mall and City Centre Mirdif will showcase the brand’s stunning new Wedding Collection from 20 September as part of the new season. Featuring satin bows, pearlescent ankle straps and many more stunning styles, the range is also available online at www.6thstreet.com.
● Sephora and Make Up For Ever boutiques across the city will entice shoppers with the new Rouge Artist lipstick range. The result of a collaboration between the brands and 27 diverse and inspirational influencers from around the region, the new lipstick is exclusively available at Sephora and Make Up For Ever stores through F/W20 and until 30 November.
● Stella McCartney in The Dubai Mall will launch an exclusive new capsule collection this Fall/Winter season. Boasting wearable, bold, luxurious and urban styles that can be easily worn by men and women, the new collection is both on-trend and eco-conscious with jersey T-shirts and sweatshirts made from 100% organic cotton.
● Luxury luggage maker Tumi will launch its new Merge and Alpha Bravo collections, the brand’s first dedicated travel collections made from recycled materials. The new range will be available at Tumi’s The Dubai Mall store during F/W20.
● Shoppers visiting Galeries Lafayette in The Dubai Mall during the Fall/Winter season, and until 31 October, can discover a curated edit of colours, textures and materials perfect for Fall. Think colour blocking, fringe and plaid, floral, statement reds and more. The store brings the most sought-after styles and coveted classics in apparel, beauty, home, shoes and accessories from the top trends of the season.
© 2017, Global Innovations and WorldPRNetwork.com
For information on all retail deals, discount offers & sale in Dubai , please visit - https://deals.hidubai.com/