The addition of several MoHRE services has made it the first federal organization to offer its services through the system.
Abu Dhabi has made an announcement stating that its initial batch of services is now available on TAMM, its unified services system. The ecosystem includes various MoHRE services, and as a result, it becomes the first federal organization to offer its services through TAMM.
TAMM currently offers 10 MoHRE services during its launch phase:
- Issuing new work permit
- Issuing new entry permit for domestic workers
- Issuing new residency permit for domestic workers
- Renewing residency permit for domestic workers
- Cancelling residency permit for domestic workers
- Opening domestic worker's sponsorship file
- Changing status for domestic workers
- Issuing new work contract for domestic workers
- Amending work contract for domestic workers
- Cancelling entry permit for domestic workers
As customers become more familiar with the platform, additional MoHRE services will be incorporated. TAMM, the Abu Dhabi Government Unified Services Ecosystem, is a unique initiative in the region that employs cutting-edge technologies to create user-friendly tools that enhance customer experience. By providing a single platform for government services, TAMM revolutionizes the way customers interact with government services. The United Nations has acknowledged TAMM as a top global practitioner in digital government services.
News Source: Khaleej Times