Expo 2020 Dubai is quickly reaching its halfway mark. With only 100 days left before the end of the mega event, here are the top 10 experiences you must try:
- Make the most of the festive season at Expo! As the site now looks like a festive wonderland, visit the fantastic displays and activities during Christmas and New Year's Eve. You can check our website and our mobile app for more details.
- Stay tuned for the upcoming "Eternal Nights" concert. So far, this series of concerts has hosted Alicia Keys, Nancy Ajram, Ragheb Alama and Kazem El Saher to Al Wasl Square. Can you guess who might be next?
- On December 22, seize the opportunity to watch AR Rahman perform alongside a host of Indian singers and musicians making for an unforgettable night.
- Hello K-pop fans! January 16 will witness the celebration of South Korea's National Day at Expo 2020, including a performance by the eight-member youth group Stray Kids, as well as performances by other artists.
- Expo still has five more weeks of events on the way, including Global Goals Week from January 16-22. We invite you to be part of the Decade of Action as Expo 2020 seeks to advance the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals and create positive change in the first-ever Global Goals Week to be held outside the United Nations General Assembly 6. Watch the best New Zealand graffiti artists on January 28 and 29 carrying spray cans at Knights Park to showcase the street art beauty of Maori and Pacific culture, exclusively for Expo 2020 Dubai 7. Hike up the Al Thuraya Park observation tower to see most of them in one look from above. It is an indispensable experience in itself.
- After visiting Argentine soccer star Lionel Messi and Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt, you have the chance to meet more sports celebrities who will be visiting Expo when the Sports Village opens on site in January, along with Golden Ball stars and Olympic medalists
- Participate in a sporting activity. Join one of the upcoming “Bike Tours around the World” or “Run around the World” events that go through the best landmarks of the Expo site (and will take place even on Christmas Day) or try out the ladies yoga sessions at Expo’s surreal waterfalls every Monday At 09:30 UAE time.
- Expo 2020 Dubai invites you to see the world and eat from all over the world, with a menu that includes delicious dishes from various participating countries located in many of the country pavilions as well as wonderful vegetarian, local and international restaurants throughout the site. You can visit @eatatexpo to plan this experience Do not forget to follow the latest events and announcements, as well as news of ticket offers and promotions, through the Expo 2020 website and its mobile application.
News Source: Dubai Media Office