If you intend to travel to the United Arab Emirates, you have the option to request a UAE visa via Emirates Airline.
Even if you don't possess a passport from a country eligible for visa-free entry, there are multiple avenues to obtain a visa for Dubai. If you're uncertain about the visa application procedure, Emirates offers assistance in partnership with VFS Global Services GCC. These pre-arranged visas are available in various durations, ranging from 48 hours to 60 days, with options for both single and multiple entries.
Steps to Apply for an Online Visa with Emirates Airline
- Book your Emirates flight.
- Go to the Emirates website and click on “Manage your booking.”
- Select “Apply for UAE visa” and follow the instructions.
- Submit all the required documents and information and pay for visa fees.
- If your visa application is approved, Emirates will automatically update your booking with your visa details.
- You should receive your application online in three to four working days after completing it and paying the fees.
- It is available for download as an electronic visa from the Emirates website and will also be emailed to you by Dubai Immigration.
You have the option to apply for a visa as early as 58 days before your intended travel date, with a minimum of 24 working hours before your departure. While it's recommended to initiate the visa application process at least four international working days (and up to 60 days) prior to your flight, applying as soon as possible is generally a good approach.
Steps to Apply in Person for a Visa through Emirates Airline
Download the application for a prearranged visa here.
After completing the visa application and gathering the required documents, you can visit the visa application center that suits your convenience. In Dubai, you have three options for submitting your paperwork: VFS Global Services GCC, Wafi Mall, and Emirates Ticketing Office located in Jumeirah or Deira.
It's essential to be aware that visas obtained through this service are sponsored by Emirates. Therefore, if the visa holder arrives in Dubai on a different airline, the immigration authorities will deny entry. Additionally, the UAE doesn't issue visas through its embassies or consulates abroad. Therefore, you must either have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an authorized agency to handle the application on your behalf.
News Source: Startup Pakistan