YouGov's Biggest Brand Movers highlights the ten brands that have registered the most statistically significant month-on-month upticks in consumer perception metrics. These rankings identify the brands which have logged the greatest number of improvements across 13 metrics each month — ranging from aided brand awareness and corporate reputation to purchase consideration and customer satisfaction.
The data is taken from YouGov BrandIndex, a syndicated brand tracker which continuously collects data on thousands of brands around the globe every day.
Dominos is the Biggest Brand Mover in UAE for October. The multinational pizza restaurant chain marked improvements in 5 YouGov BrandIndex metrics out of the 13 that are considered. Global Village, H&M, Radisson and Renault are the next four brands with positive movement in their consumer perception across most brand metrics.
Top 10 Biggest Brand Movers in the UAE
Want to find out if your brand is a Big Mover? Get in touch now.
Data for the Biggest Brand Movers compares statistically significant score increases across all BrandIndex metrics between the current and the previous month. Brands are ranked based on the number of metrics that saw a statistically significant increase from month to month. Metrics considered are:
Media and Communication Metrics
- Aided Brand Awareness – Whether or not a consumer has ever heard of a brand
- Ad Awareness – Whether a consumer has seen or heard an advertisement for a brand in the past two weeks
- Word of Mouth – Whether a consumer has talked about a brand with family or friends in the past two weeks
- Buzz – Whether a consumer has heard anything positive or negative about a brand in the past two weeks (net score)
Brand Health Metrics
- Quality – Whether a consumer considers a brand to represent good or poor quality
- Value – Whether a consumer considers a brand to represent good or poor value for money
- General Impression – Whether a consumer has a positive or negative impression of a brand
- Corporate Reputation – Whether a consumer would be proud or embarrassed to work for a particular brand
- Customer Satisfaction – Whether a consumer is currently a satisfied or dissatisfied customer of a particular brand
- Recommendation – Whether a consumer would recommend a brand to a friend or colleague or not
Purchase Funnel Metrics
- Consideration – Whether a consumer would consider a brand or not the next time they are in the market for a particular product
- Purchase Intent – Whether a consumer would be most likely or unlikely to purchase a specific product
- Current Customer – Whether a consumer has purchased a given product or not within a specified period of time
News Source: YouGov