Dubai is known as the city of dreams. It is most popular for its glorious lifestyle and its sky-high towers. One such tower is the Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in Dubai. Have you ever imagined what the view would be from the highest floor on this sky-touching tower? You can visit At the Top, Burj Khalifa to get an experience and a view of Dubai you’ll never forget.
Burj Khalifa has a special offer just for UAE residents this summer, experience the elegant views of Dubai for just AED 60!
Here’s everything you need to know about this unmissable offer:
This extraordinary offer can be availed online or through walk-ins and is valid until September 30th. You are required to show your Emirates ID at the counter upon arrival.
Marvel at the stunning view from Burj Khalifa’s observatories on levels 124th and 125th. Take a 360-degree panoramic view of Dubai and get mesmerized at its beauty.
Ride in the fastest double- deck elevator that takes you to the 124th level in less than 60 seconds! Once there, step into one of the world’s highest public observation decks with an outdoor terrace at a height of 452 meters. Amazing views of Dubai await you as you step onto this floor, avail the magnifying viewing telescopes that enhance your experience even further. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls give you a stunning panoramic view of the city, desert, and the beautiful ocean. On level 125, you get to experience a spacious deck that is decorated in Arabic Mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Step onto the open-air terrace and observation decks to take in the unparalleled sights of the city though the telescopes given on the decks. Learn all there is to know about this architectural wonder while treating your eyes to magnificent views of the city. Not only do you get to explore and breathe in the electrifying views around you, but also learn and discover Dubai’s history through their multimedia presentation. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit. Enjoy a trip to this must visit tourist attraction just for AED 60!
Some unmissable highlights:
• Ride on the world’s fastest double- deck elevators, speeding at 10 m/s
• Take a closer look at the world below through their unique and high-powered telescopes
• Capture your special moments, combine reality and special effects with the green screen photography.
• Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa
• Enjoy an immersive experience, step on the glass-floor and feel the glass crack underneath your feet.
• Nourish yourself with delicious food from the café
Things to Know Before You Go:
• Offer is valid for all UAE Residents upon presenting a valid UAE Emirates ID.
• Offer runs until September 30, including Public Holidays
• Not valid in with any other offer.
• Prime hours are not available on this offer, Timings are 9am – 3: 30 pm and 7pm - 12 am
How to Get There:
The Burj Khalifa is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road near Dubai Mall. You can enter At the Top, Burj Khalifa through the Dubai Mall’s, Lower Ground Level. You can take car, Metro or Bus to reach there. The nearest metro stop is ‘Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa’ that takes an 8-minute walk to reach the mall. The Red line, interchanging on Union or Burjuman metro station will get you there. The nearest bus stop is ‘Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop’ and buses #30, D03, D03A, and F13 will take you there. It is best to take the metro so that you can avoid the rush, traffic, and the hassle of finding a parking.
• Bring your valid Emirates ID to show at the entrance of the attraction. (Offer not valid without it)
• Arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
• Show your tickets at the ticket counter at the At the Top entrance on the Lower Ground Level of Dubai Mall.
• No outside food or beverage is allowed inside the Burj Khalifa