As one of the pioneers in creating the most influential style and lifestyle destination in the Middle East, BurJuman signs up as Founding Partner to support 10 editions of the Middle East Fashion Week for five years, reinforcing its role as the region’s trailblazer for affordable luxury fashion, while strengthening Dubai’s position as the Luxury Fashion Capital of the Middle East. BurJuman will host the first edition of the region’s largest and most prestigious fashion event in March 2021.
Spanning over five years, with two fashion weeks per year, this landmark program is bringing renowned international fashion designers to the Middle East and the UAE. As the shopping destination that has helped to reshape the retail landscape of the UAE, BurJuman has played a key leadership role in establishing the Middle East Council of Shopping Centres, Dubai Shopping Malls Group, and supporting the Dubai Shopping Festival, the largest retail and tourism event in the Middle East. Today, it is lending its crucial support to bring the largest international fashion event to the region - the Middle East Fashion Week.
Antonio Rubel, Founder and President of Middle East Fashion Week announced:
“Dubai is the new fashion capital not just of the region but of the world, and we want to shout about it. Middle East Fashion Week will bring a magnificent concoction of creativity, flair, talent, and energy, showcasing some of the leading international fashion designers at BurJuman.”
BurJuman Centre continues to re-invent customer experience through the introduction of new retail offerings. The début of the newly re-modelled fashion walkway in the mall's south wing already features a unique range of hand-picked, internationally renowned brands namely, Cerruti 1881, Charles Jourdan, Gaudi, John Richmond, Les Hommes, Souvenir, Thomas Sabo and Rodolfo Zengarini.
Now, true to its inherent nature of constant evolution rooted in its rich retail past, the mall invites customers to “discover the new” as it launches its 2nd phase of retail revolution. With its extraordinary mix of online and offline fashion experiences, this is a step closer to the final reveal as the destination for exclusive and sought-after fashion and leisure experiences in the UAE at sensible prices.
BurJuman Management said:
“BurJuman has been intrinsic to the retail fabric of the UAE since 1991. We are reimagining the magic of our celebrated yesteryears and combining it with a forward-thinking approach to go beyond traditional retail experiences. Throughout our ambitious retail journey, we will stay committed to introducing many more revolutionary, seasonless brands and concepts in the coming months.”
Leading the 2nd phase of retail revolution at BurJuman are:
- THE COLLECTION - first of its kind fashion and lifestyle concept that presents hand-picked designer pieces straight off the world's major runways; enviable fashion including Versace Jeans Couture, Cavalli Class, Lamborghini, Voile Blanche.
- DINO DRAGHI - Unique Italian artisanal leather shoes for men; the spirit of excellence and modernity inherent to Dino Draghi’s DNA is reflected in their artisanal collections, offering eye-catching, affordable luxury.
- PIAZZA ITALIA - Italy's finest fast-fashion, with new, on-trend and must-have street styles at affordable prices, offering more than 4,000 styles across apparel and accessories for women, men and children.
- KOCCA - Contemporary Italian Clothing for the Modern Women. Feminine and strong effortlessly cool Italian style, with playful prints. Colours and unique details, KOCCA embraces its purpose - ‘Enjoy Every Day’.
- LORIBLU - Handmade Italian Designer Shoes. Innovative luxury footwear for men and women, the brand is renowned for its stunning innovation and glamorous use of rhinestones, crystals and Swarovski stones.
- NILA&NILA – Bespoke Shoes and Bags Made in Italy, combining iconic Italian aesthetics with technology and innovation to memorialise head turning fashion for women.
- ANNA VIRGILI - Exquisite Italian Made Handbags and Accessories. A leader in Italian leather goods around the world, Anna Virgili bags represent the peak of Italian craftsmanship with their high quality, seamless stitches and impeccable style.
To find out more, visit www.burjuman.com or follow us @itsBurJuman on Instagram and Twitter, and @BurJuman on Facebook.com.
News Source: Aetoswire