Ramadan is expected to begin on March 23, and hypermarkets and supermarkets throughout the UAE are offering deals and discounts to shoppers for the holy month.
With residents fasting from dawn to dusk and hosting Iftar parties, retailers are offering up to 75% off on over 10,000 food and non-food products, which will have a positive economic impact on consumers.
Retailers such as LuLu Hypermarkets, Union Coop, Carrefour, Al Adil Trading, and Al Maya Supermarket have launched Ramadan campaigns offering discounts on essential products. The discounts will be available both online and offline and will cover commodities like food and beverages, electronics, household appliances, and other grocery items.
- LuLu Hypermarkets is launching a massive Ramadan campaign offering up to 60% off on selected products across categories, as well as a "price lock" initiative on more than 200 products.
- Union Coop is offering discounts of up to 75% on over 10,000 basic food and non-food products.
- Carrefour is offering discounts of up to 50% on more than 6,000 products and boosting stock availability by 15%.
- Al Adil Trading is offering up to 50% off on over 400 products heavily consumed by those who fast.
- Al Maya Supermarket is launching promotions and discounts for 45 days on over 480 Ramadan essentials.
News Source: Khaleej Times