Nowhere in Dubai do you find a fine foods market like ODEON’s. In the heart of Jumeirah, at the crossroads of fashionable Beach Road and Umm al Sheif, the white villa opens up to an entire ground floor dedicated to French gastronomy. Rich window displays pay tribute to the many “specialites” of a cuisine that’s made in France, with all items hand-picked by Chef Thomas Duhamel and available nowhere else in town:
· The “Fromagerie” pays tribute to the country’s endless cheese varieties, with never-before-seen references in Dubai, cherry picked by the Chef, from his favourite producers (his selection changes every week).
· The “Traiteur” and "Rotisserie" feature ready-to-cook family dishes, juicy free-range roasted chickens, all sort of cold cuts, and ODEON’s star produce: the entire range from Petrossian Paris caviar.
· The “Boucherie” shows off a carnivorous spread of premium French meats as well as rare finds from New Zealand and Argentina, specialty "steak hache" and marinated meat skewers.
· The “Poissonnerie” boasts the finest seafood platters, catch of the day and more.
· The “Epicerie” is a treasure chest of jams, preserves, cornichons, biscuits, specialty vinegars, olive oils, condiments, candies, chocolates to name a few.
· The much-loved “Boulangerie” and “Patisserie” are to be thanked for the wonderful freshly-baked baguette fragrances that catch you upon entering: homemade viennoiseries, authentic traditional pastries from éclairs to millefeuille and Saint-Honoré to name a few.
· The "Glacier" has its brand new gelato trolley by artisan Italian ice cream maker Samuele's and shows Odeon's constant effort to showcase culinary talent from France, oui! but also local businesses and homegrown brands.
· The “Primeur” gives an insight on the beautiful seasonal fruits and vegetables flown in directly from the markets of France.
· Lastly, a Frozen Goods section lets patrons stock up on free-range poultries, foie gras, Dauphine raviolis…
ODEON’s Market is a welcoming communal space, with a “La Pause Cafe” counter where patrons can grab a warm “cafe creme” and croissant while they shop, a sandwich or a “plat du jour” on the go. It translates the spirit of the French “marches”, where people purchase their food for the week, but also take the time to sit down, grab a bite and soak in the ambience: “Joie de vivre a la francaise” means even grocery shopping should be an enjoyable moment of the day!
And now, ODEON has opened a dry foods kiosk at the high-end gourmet hub Depachika in Circle Mall, JVC, increasing its reach to a new community of French food lovers. Conveniently located across from Spinney’s, it’s the perfect place to find artisan delicacies to give your cooking skills a kick or treat your loved ones to delicious gift ideas.
Restaurant, Rooftop Terrace with Skyline View
Market, Events and Private Catering
Villa 568, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 3, Dubai-UAE
ODEON @ Depachika, Circle Mall, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai-UAE
Contact: 050 396 0974 | email@example.com
Instagram: @odeondubai |